Igniting the spark of genius in every child
We Understand the
Coding Needs of every Child
CodeStar is a coding class for elementary school students located in Perth, Western Australia. Founded by an Information and Technology Industry expert Prateek, who have more than 15 years of IT experience in Coding. Being a parent of 2 kids, he understands the lack of coding exposure for kids in elementary schooling in Australia.
At CodeStar, we believe that learning to code is a great way to nurture creativity, perseverance, problem solving skills, collaboration and communication.
What is special about centre
Vision & Mission Statements
Our mission to create innovators and problem-solvers for the future.
• Make Gen Alpha code-literate and future ready
• Empower young students in Coding – the Future Language
• Give rise to Teenpreneurs
• Coding and design thinking are imperative for Gen Alpha.
• CodeStar helps unleash your kids potential in a fun simple way.
Years of experience
Students Enrollment per session
Attention to each kids
Total Groups Y1 to Y5
Get to know our staff
Our staff are dedicated to enhancing the lives of children with diverse special needs by providing evaluations and other services for children to achieve full and independent lives.
- Bachelors of Information Technology
- Master of Information Technology (QUT)
- 15+ years of Industry experience
- 5+ years working in higher education sector
- Experienced trainer and passionate to share experience with next gen coders
Professional and graduated
Our Staff are Guided by the Principles of
Above and beyond our already stringent code of ethics and guidelines for continuing offering best education to kids.
Our professional staff holds:
National Police Certificate (NPC)
Working with Children (WWC) Card
Years of Experience in Coding